This is an example of a caption.

30/08/2011

Preparing the first post


Some people ask themselves "What should I write in my first post?” Well of course something about me, and a little about what's coming up in the blog.

And no, this is not the first actual post. It is a first post to announce the first post. Why? It’s simple; if you are one of these people that went through making a blog, you most probably stumbled over the problem of how you should start writing your first post.
Some people think:
"I’m done creating my blog, but its empty, I don't know how to start (or finish) my first post."
You most likely say this even if you knew exactly what you’re blog will be about.
Well why not write a totally meaningless post, like I do now, and have your blog already started.

In other words, through this post I am announcing that my first post is almost finished and I will post it soon.

It will mostly be about me and will also contain some other things on what this blog will contain. Things like who I am, what I do, how I am, and also explanation of what aspects of a game I will talk about, or what concepts of personal game design philosophies I will share with you, how I will test and record my skills of conceptualization and structuralizing thoughts about game design, and last but not least how I will approach this crowded subject nowadays, to make, or not to make a difference on the scene of writing about video games.

Of course now you are thinking: another guy that thinks he can make a difference among a million of game designers and writers. Well, no, my point is not making a difference. My point is to stand up and say my views, if you enjoy it, ok, if not there are millions of others that can maybe give you more than I will. I am here to share, archive and receive opinions and feedback. Yes, I want to listen to others.

Sure, maybe you’re interested, but can you handle the situation that I have just only one post? You ask yourself, can I put my time in this blog and actually believe it will be useful, or that this guy will bring updated news, reviews and thoughts constantly. I will do that, but in my own way, of course. Yes, this is a warning.

Well, I am sure that if you read these lines until now, you’re pretty interested, or really bored. If you’re interested, I can say that if you follow bookmarking a blog that will have interesting and unique things posted about video games then keep an eye here and you won’t regret. If you’re still here, yes you, you bored one, than you may have one more step to become interested. That is, by checking this blog shortly.Your choice.

No comments:

Post a Comment